Mu Chapter History
Mu Chapter was founded in Logan County at the Hotel Lincoln in Lincoln, Illinois on April 10th, 1954 with 10 charter members. Marie Stoll of Beason was elected the chapter's first president. Membership steadly increased over the years, adding many members from DeWitt County and the Clinton, Illinois area. The chapter currently splits its time in both counties, with many active members in the Clinton, Lincoln, and Mt. Pulaski areas.